Monday 23 April 2012

Review: Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Here is my review on the Bourjois Bronzing Powder (Delice de Poudre) - £4.99 for 16g

 

Now, I've been putting off writing this review for ages as I've tried so so hard to get on with this product and I just can't. A good friend of mine has used this for years and loves it so I thought I'd give it a go.

So the reason I've tried so hard to like it is because it should be amazing. The packaging is lovely, I love the chocolate box feel to it, it smells divine etc but it just does not show up on my skin. I've tried applying it dry, dampening my brush, layering - anything I could think of and it just does not show up on me. Now I am very pale skinned so I can't work out why I can't get it right! I don't know how darker skinned people get along with it when it doesn't show up on my porcelain skin!! In fact, if you are darker skinned and you love this product, then please do let me know because I really do want to love it!!

I do get a bit of shimmer from this product, but it's a bronzer not a shimmer brick so it's not really doing what I want it to!

I hate giving bad reviews on products but I'll always be honest and say exactly what I think of a product and this one ain't good!!

Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this product, I'd love to compare experiences.

Take care all.
Lotsa love

Lullahblog x




No comments:

Post a Comment