Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD: Red Glitter Nails!!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share with you my NOTD. I've gone for Barry M 262 nail varnish which is basically just a true red, then I've topped it off with.... drum roll.... Barry M's 150 Red Glitter on the top.

Now, if you've read my previous post on Barry M Cherry Glitter lip gloss, you'll know what's coming!

This nail varnish is the sparkliest, most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It's true Ruby Slippers sparkly red. It's amazing. In fact, stop reading this and go and buy it immediately, it's that gorgeous!! No way are the pics going to do it justice but here you are anyway...



You can kind of see the sparkle a bit better on the second pic, but definitely doesn't do it justice.

Please remember that I do have a red nail varnish on underneath this sparkly top coat. You do get some colour from the glitter polish it'self but it just wasn't quite enough for me on it's own, so I went back and started again with the red base coat just for an extra bit of ooomph!

Now, this sparkly nail varnish is also available in blue and green but just couldn't resist the red. They cost £2.99 which is an absolute bargain. I love Barry M so much because it's really nice and good quality and costs so little, you can't go wrong!!

The only negative (and this is the case for every glitter nail varnish I have tried), it is a nightmare to remove. Even now, I'm dreading having to take it off cos I just know the cotton wool will stick to it etc etc. But that's the price I have decided to pay for these amazing sparkly nails!!

If anyone knows of a way to remove glitter nail varnish in a nice easy way, PLEASE let me know!!

Hope you've enjoyed this post, see you next time...

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment