Tuesday 21 August 2012

Review: Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well.

Today I'm going to talk about the Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion which, if you read my last Haul post, I picked up in Poundland on a total whim because I thought it looked interesting.



Turns out it IS interesting..!

I am absolutely terrible at applying moisturiser. I have tonnes of different ones, most of which I love but I just never remember to apply it! So when I saw this product that you apply when you're in the shower I just had to give it a go. As I also hate waiting for body lotion to sink into the skin and I hate the tacky feeling you're left with, the fact that you also have to rinse it off was an added bonus!

The consistency of this lotion is a little runnier than I have come to expect from a body lotion and it smells clean and fresh, almost floral. I'm rubbish at describing smells so please excuse me!!

So... you wash your body with your usual shower gel or whatever you use and then once you're rinsed, you can then apply the body lotion. It applies as you would expect a body lotion to apply to wet skin, it goes runny and rinses away. Once you've rinsed away any remainder of the body lotion, you pat dry your skin and voila! When I used this product, my skin felt so soft and moisturised, I just couldn't believe it. The scent doesn't particularly stay on your skin (well not that I noticed anyway) but that is fine by me as I don't like the scent of products to compete with whatever perfume I'm wearing.

I'm so happy with this product, my skin just felt amazing when I'd used it and the softness actually lasted a few days so I don't think it is necessary to use it every day. I just love the whole concept of this product and will definitely be purchasing a back up when I am next in town.

If you come across this product, I highly recommend that you pick it up. It comes in a pretty recognisable bottle so you shouldn't be able to miss it!

Hope you liked this review.

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

1 comment:

  1. レイバンを買ったって、あいつ最近調子に乗りまくって、気に入らない!俺だって、レイバン ウェイファーラー持ってるし、3本も持ってるよ!あの大人気なレイバン RB2140だって持ってるよ、負けられない!

    ReplyDelete