Saturday 11 August 2012

EOTD

Hi everyone,

So today I thought I'd do something a little different and do my Eye of the Day. I'm wearing quite a natural eye today with no eyeliner as I'm quite tired so don't want to close my eyes up. Here's what I'm wearing:

All over lid: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid: Vie Time Proof Cream Eyeshadow in Taupe
Crease: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck (from Naked Pallet)
Browbone and inner corner of eye: Mac Eyeshadow in Nylon
Under eye, inner corner: MUA Chocolate Box - lightest colour
Under eye, outer corner: MUA Chocolate Box - medium colour
Mascara: Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara in Black.




I know I've only used it under my eye today, but I am loving the MUA Chocolate Box, I have done my complete eye using only this little magical pallet, it's fabulous. I think I may do my next EOTD using this product and do a review on it as well for you.

What is your favourite eye shadow combo?

Hope you enjoyed this post - see you next time!

Lotsa Love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment