Tuesday 14 August 2012

NOTD

Hi guys!

Hope you're all ok.

Well seeing as it's such a beautiful day, I thought I'd sit outside in the sunshine and do my nail of the day. Here's a view of my new flower bed that we (by "we", I mean my husband and father in law!!) built yesterday, I love it so much!!



I've been loving nude/beige nails recently and fell in love when I spotted this Essie nail varnish in Brooch the Subject. It's really really nude and has a subtle sheen to it - my new fave!!



I picked it up in TK Maxx along with this Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat, Nail Foundation. I've heard good things about this from the online beauty world so when I spotted the set for £7.99 I snapped them up! I'll let you know what I think about this 'nail foundation' when I've given it a goof test drive!



What's your favourite summer nail colour? Have you tried this Nail Foundation?

Lotsa love

Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment