Sunday 20 May 2012

NOTD

Hi everyone,

So I have been absolutely loving bright colours on my nails recently and looking through my ridiculously large nail varnish collection I came across this gorgeous blue that I had bought ages ago and have never worn. It's by Miss Sporty which is not usually a brand that jumps out to me but the colour of this nail varnish must have attracted me as I bought it!



The only thing I don't like about this nail varnish is that it doesn't go on very easily, it needed a good few coats and was just generally hard work/went everywhere etc. But after cleaning up with some nail varnish remover on a cotton bud, it looks really nice.

It's such a pretty colour, like a purply/blue colour - really nice. I'm not sure what the actual name is as it just isn't anywhere on the packaging, but if they still do it it will be easy to spot on the stand! I've noticed a few other bloggers are liking their blue nail polishes at the moment and I just happened to be wearing it as well so thought I'd share it with you.

Let me know what you think!

I'm also really pleased as I have had over 100 views of my blog, which isn't many to the more 'longer established' bloggers out there but to me it's massive, so thank you to everyone who came to visit me!

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment