Sunday 20 May 2012

Dreamies!!

Hi everyone,

So this post is going to be a bit different. It is a review, but it is for the Dreamies cat treats (I know, I know, but keep reading...!). I just felt I had to say something about these as every cat owner I know (including myself) says that their cat is absolutely obsessed with these.


My cats are no exception...

So first of all, let me introduce you to my two pussy cats:

Charlie who is five...


And Carlson who is 4...

They are obsessed with the Dreamies treats, as soon as they hear the bag rattling they run straight over and they pretty much swallow them whole!! They come in a range of flavours and so far they've all been winners!!

Here's Charlie enjoying the Duck flavour ones...


The best thing about these treats is that they have only 2 calories per treat so you know that you don't have to worry about your cat getting fat and you don't feel like you're neglecting their diet if they have a few as a treat.

They're fab and I guarantee your cat will love you forever if you buy him/her a bag!!

Hope you're enjoyed this (slightly different) review, let me know if you'd like to see Charlie or Carlson feature in any more of my blogs!!

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment