Sunday 20 May 2012

Clinique Free Mascara Offer!

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

So thought I'd just let you know about a little promotion that Debenhams/Clinique have on at the moment. Basically, if you take in an old/used up/disgusting/any brand mascara into the Clinique counter at your local Debenhams you will receive a new sample size (5ml so not bad) mascara for FREE!!

As soon as I heard about this promotion I raced into town to get mine (as I hear they run out fast!) and got the Clinique High Lengths Mascara in exchange for my rubbish £1 drug store one I've had forever and never used!! So I asked the nice lady if I could have the Clinique High Impact Mascara as well (as you can choose between the two) and was told that it was only one per customer - booooooo!!

Now, I'm not one to give up easily so I persuaded my (long suffering) husband to go in armed with another of my old mascaras and get me the High Impact one and he did!! He is such a sweetie and was very good about it even though the ladies in Debenhams laughed at him (muchos brownie points for him from me!!).

Anyway to top off quite a good day already (what's not to love about two free mascaras???), my lovely husband came out of Debenhams with a bag with something in it.... So me, being me, needed to know immediately what was in it and he'd only gone and treated me to a big bottle of Clinique Happy Heart perfume!! What an absolute darling!!




It smells absolutely gorgeous. I am rubbish at describing scents so next time you're near a Clinique counter I recommend you have a sniff of it, it's just lovely. I'm wearing it now and it's just divine!

Anyway, I think the Clinique offer is on until 20th May (but don't quote me on it!!), so get yourselves down there!!

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment