Monday 1 October 2012

Empties: September 2012

Hello lovelies!

Hope you're all ok.

Can't believe it's empties time again, September went so fast. I'm still on Project Use-Up but don't feel like I've really made that much headway with it, which is so annoying as I'm dying to go shopping!!

Anyway, not too much to show you but here goes anyway:

Benefit Bad Gal Lash


I've had this sample size mascara for so long now and it's not so much used up as completely dried up! I liked it when I first got it and used it quite a lot but I don't think I would go out and purchase the full sized product. I think this mascara is a little dated now and there's just so many others out there that I want to try - such as Benefit's They're Real, which I really must purchase soon!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


I love love love this foundation and have bleated on about it quite frequently in my previous posts!! It gives a medium coverage and leaves a gorgeous dewy finish to your skin, ideal if you have dry skin but I probably wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. It smells gorgeous as well and is just an absolutely amazing foundation. I've recently been and bought the Revlon Photoready foundation and I'm gutted that I didn't repurchase this instead - I'll definitely be repurchasing next time I'm in town! It makes me sad just looking at this empty packaging!! :o(

Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel


I got this as part of a gift box a little while ago and have just got around to using it. It's a gorgeous citrussy smelling shower gel and shampoo. I don't use it on my hair but it leaves my skin feeling fresh, cleansed and moisturised. I suffer from dry skin on my legs and this totally sorted it out. Gorgeous and on my list to repurchase when I do my next Lush shop!

Nivea Invisible 48h Deoderant


I don't usually harp on too much about roll-on deoderants. They usually just do their jon quite happily and never really get any attention! This one is really nice, it smells really fresh and doesn't leave white marks. The mark of a good deoderant to me is how fresh it makes me feel and how long it lasts and this deoderant lasts from 7am in the morning til I get in the shower at night, it's really really good. You can smell it on you (in a clean way not in a manky way!!) and it's just a really nice product. Definite repurchase and recommendation!!

Sex and the City Perfume


This is a bit of a surprise entry really. My husband knows how much I love Sex and the City and he came across this cheapy perfume set in Savers. I think it was about £20 for 5 different perfumes in this set and it was bought as a jokey/novelty gift. However, I absolutely love the smell of all five of them! I've now used up three of the five out of the set, this being the third one. It smells quite fresh but a little musky as well, it's just a really easy to way, day perfume. I can't really recommend you go out and buy it as I think it was a special Christmas set last year but it's Empty so I have included it anyway!!

Freederm Sensitive Facial Wash


I bought this when I had my last break out and thought I'd give something new a try and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed using this face wash as it wasn't really strong like some of the spot control face washes can be. It was really gentle and could even be used on my eyes to remove mascara which I love as I'm nothing if not lazy and hate having to use different products, I love a good 'all in one'!!!! It did dry my face out a bit which I always expect as I do have quite dry skin on my face and I always slap on the moisturiser anyway. Definitely worth a shot if you're looking for a new spot control fae wash.

So that's it for September! I haven't got through as many products as I would like to but I do have a few that are on their last legs that I will include next month. I have loved all of this month's empties and I think it's because if I don't love something I tend to lose interest in it and not use it up so if I've managed to use it all, you know I love it - ha ha!!

See you next time!

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment