Monday 1 October 2012

NOTD

Hi lovelies.

Here's my nail of the day. It actually came as quite a shock as I didn't expect to like it. Basically I was in Boots today and I had a half price voucher for the Natural Collection. I don't particularly wear any of the make up in the range so I thought - cant go wrong with a nail varnish - and went for this gorgeous red colour. I think it's called 'Burgundy', I'm pretty sure it is anyway!



It went on really well, two coats for it to be completely opaque which I find is pretty usual even for high end nail varnishes. Dried really quick and looked gorgeous when it was done.

Overall impression: really happy with this nail varnish and will probably try more. However, I would recommend a good top coat as this nail varnished chipped so fast!!

Hope you enjoyed this NOTD: Have you tried any of the Natural Collection nail varnishes?

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment