Monday 24 September 2012

Tag: 50 Random Questions

I am in the mood to do a tag so I though, why not? The time of waiting for someone to tag you is already far away and to be honest, who cares?

I saw this 50 random questions tag on you tube (on Joey Graceffa's channel) but I decided to just write the answers down. Here goes...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was at Sainsburys picking up some biscuits for my cat!

2. Who are you in love with?
My husband of course!

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Never! I used to like to eat Play-doh though!!

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Always! There are pink roses on the mug I am drinking hot chocolate out of!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
We don't have malls in the uk, we have shopping centres - but about a couple of weeks ago, I went to get a cool bag


6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, posh striped ones from Hobbs in London!!

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Saturday, I went to my in-laws 60 miles away and came back yesterday (Sunday).

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I live in a small town and our cinema is rubbish!!

10. Are you hot?
Of course!! Ha ha - only kidding! Although temperature wise I am as we have our woodburner on, toasty!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot chocolate - perfect for a cold rainy evening

12. What are you wearing right now?
Trousers and a jumper, not very exciting but it's what I wore to work!

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash - I'm lazy!!

14. Last food that you ate?
Scampi and a big salad.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Home, painting my bathroom.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Unfortunately not :o(

17. When is the last time you ran?
Erm... Is it bad that I can't remember???

18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I went to see Women's Wrestling at the Olymics in London, it was an unforgettable experience.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Cat! I have one called Charlie.

20. Your dream vacation?
L.A. We're hoping to get there next year.

21. Last person’s house you were in?
My in-laws yesterday.

22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my wrist when I was little

23. Have you been in love?
Yes

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, family in heaven :o(

25. Last play you saw?
The school where I work did a production of Oliver! It was fantastic!!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I try to make them laugh. It's certainly not my dance moves that's for sure!!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
I'm spending the evening in front of my woodburner - might treat myself to a girly film seeing as hubby is out!

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I’ve never been on MySpace.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Sea Houses in Northumberland in October - yay!!!

30. Ever go to camp?
Nope

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No I wasn't a very good student which I regret now!! Stay in school kids!!!

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Absolutely nothing, I like the surprise.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes, I'm wearing Clinique Happy Heart, my favourite at the moment.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yep, just got a letter on Friday, don't make me go!!!

35. Where is your best friend?
Back in my home town, I miss her!

36. How is your best friend?
She's very happy which makes me very happy.

37. Do you have a tan?
Nope, I'm very pale!!

38. What are you listening to right now?
Wood crackling on my woodburner and the news which is very depressing.

39. Do you collect anything?
Makeup! And also Body Shop Body Butters, I have nearly all of them!

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Probably me!!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never!!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Of course!

43. What does your last text message say?
It's from my husband asking me to drop something off at work for him that he had forgotten this morning.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Nope but I do like sweet chilli dipping sauce - yum!!

45. Last time you took a shower?
Just before bed last night.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Always!!

47. What is your heritage?
British

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes

49. Are you rich?
I wish!!

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping.

And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this 50 Random Questions tag and I tag you all to do it too!

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment