Friday 23 November 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I wasn't sure what to call this post as it's not a review, it's not a haul, I just wanted to show you them and talk a little about them.


I've seen these little kits in quite a few different shops for about £4.00 each but I ended up spotting them in Poundland of all places so got three different ones.
 



I got pink, black and white aztec type print and some silver sparkly ones. I can't wait to try them as they look so pretty and sound very simple and easy to apply.

Inside the kit you get the actual nails (which I couldn't get a good picture of as the light has gone!) but you get lots of different sizes so you can fit them to your nail size. You also get a mini nail file and a little wooden stick for pushing your cuticles back as well as full instructions.


Apparently, as you can see from the above picture, all you need to do it pull off the backing, apply to your nail and shape to your natural nail shape. Now I'm a little dubious as I always find this kind of thing really fiddly and end up messing it up so I will have a go and let you know how I find them.

Have you ever used these? If so, how easy did you find the application?

Lotsa love

Lullahblog xx



2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these, but I really want to get some of the patterned ones.I have my eyes on the one that looks like lace. Might have to buy a few boxes after Christmas... :D

    Can you do a full review of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, once I pluck up the courage to attempt to apply them - ha ha!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete