Saturday 24 November 2012

Mini Make-Up Bag

So, I spotted this little beauty in M&S a little while ago and thought I'd share it cos it's so cute!





I think it's meant to be a make-up bag but, seriously, with the amount of make-up I take with me, it's just nowhere big enough! I tend to use this when I'm staying away from home to keep the jewellery in that I take with me. At the moment, I have a pair of earrings and a few different bracelets in.

It's pink fabric with rose gold sequins all over it and a pretty rose gold metallic zipper on it. It's super cute and I absolutely love it! I think it was about £4.00 so a really inexpensive way to keep all your bits and pieces safe when you're travelling. Would make a good Christmas gift as well...

What do you think?

Lotsa love

Lullahblog xx

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Such a find! I love your blog, it's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, I nominated you for a blog award! Check out my blog for the details:

    http://thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/beauty-oholic-best-beauty-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, that is so kind of you! I'll have a look at the site and nominate you right back!!

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete